February 26, 2018
Submit summer and fall 2018 course material adoptions
The summer 2018 and fall 2018 terms are both open for course material reporting.
The deadline for reporting summer 2018 term course material adoptions is March 15.
The deadline for reporting fall 2018 term course material adoptions is April 15.
- Complete the online adoption form.
- Returning users — sign in using password previously created and follow the instructions to adopt course materials.
- New users — register for a new account, sign in, and follow the instructions below. The temporary password is 1336.
- Choose the blue "New? Register Here" option and use the temporary bookstore-supplied password — 1336 — to make a new account.
- Choose "Order Course Materials."
- If you are placing a new order, choose "New Order."
- If you are placing an order for the same materials you have used in a previous semester, choose "Re-Order." Please keep in mind when ordering the same materials as a previous semester, the system can only access matching semesters. For example, if you are submitting textbooks for fall 2017, the system can pull records from fall 2016, fall 2015, etc. The system will not be able to match fall 2017 records with any spring or summer semesters.
- When searching for departments, keep in mind that some departments may be new to this fall semester. For example, WOMST to GWSS or HN to FNDH.
- Once you have chosen "New Order" or "Re-Order," you may enter in appropriate course information.
- Submit your course material choices to email@example.com.
- Include author, title, edition and ISBN to ensure correct edition is ordered.
An email confirmation of your order will accompany any of these methods of textbook reporting.
The K-State Campus Store is charged with reporting textbook adoptions pursuant to the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008. To assure compliance with the law, submit all adoptions, as well as all supplementary materials, including course packets and any other supplies, so that the K-State Campus Store may post that information on KSIS.
As the official university bookstore, the K-State Campus Store is required to have course packets available for students to through KSIS. Submit a master copy of any and all course packets, either in PDF or hardcopy form to the store. Course packets containing copyrighted material may take up to six weeks to process.
If you have questions, need additional information regarding course materials adoptions, or do not believe you will be able to meet the listed deadlines, please contact Molly Bott at 785-532-0728 or firstname.lastname@example.org.