January 5, 2018
Ervin W. Segebrecht Honorarium Award call for nominations
Faculty in the departments of chemistry and chemical engineering are invited to nominate colleagues for the Ervin W. Segebrecht Honorarium Award. The award recognizes a faculty member who has demonstrated excellence in teaching and research including publications. One faculty member will be selected to receive a $2,000 award this academic year.
Submit your nomination to email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. Feb. 1.
- The dean of the Graduate School will notify each faculty of their nomination on the same day and will request the faculty to submit their nomination materials to the Graduate School by a specified date.
- The faculty nominee will submit the following materials to the Graduate School: a summary of accomplishments in teaching, research and service; curriculum vitae; and TEVALs for the past two years.
- The summary should not exceed two pages double-spaced with one-inch margins. Nomination materials must be submitted by 5 p.m. Feb. 23 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Selection of recipient:
- Two faculty members from the chemistry department and two faculty members from the chemical engineering department will be appointed by their respective department heads.
- The dean of the Graduate School will act as the selection committee chair and will have full voting privileges.
- The selection committee will meet within a maximum of three weeks of the receipt of the nomination materials and make a decision.
Learn more about the Segebrecht Award on the Graduate School website.