November 6, 2017
Fall issue of Kansas Forest Service newsletter available
Submitted by Jennifer Williams
The fall 2017 issue of the Kansas Forest Service's quarterly newsletter, the Kansas Canopy, is available.
In this issue:
- Plains forestry in a changing environment.
- Kansas Forest Service Fire Program assists nationwide.
- Forester Highlight: Dennis Carlson.
- Protecting seedlings from deer and rabbits.
- The case of decreasing forest acreage in Kansas.
- Managing for acorns.
- and more.
View the newsletter, as well as older issues, on the Kansas Forest Service website.