August 29, 2017
Curriculog training offered
Curriculog — K-State's new online course and curriculum management system — makes its campuswide debut in fall 2017. Several training sessions are offered for users who need to learn more about viewing course or curriculum proposals. In addition, sessions for originating proposals and agenda administrator functions are also featured.
To view upcoming sessions, visit the Curriculog website and select the training link. In addition to on-site training sessions, a Zoom session has also been scheduled. Registration for the sessions is requested using the instructions outlined on the website. The Zoom session also will be recorded and placed on the website at a later date.
- Electronic forms to initiate course and curriculum updates.
- Import data directly from catalogs.
- Impact reports.
- Workflow to automatically route proposals through appropriate approval processes.
- Enhanced collaboration and approval tracking.
- Electronic interactive agendas.
From the training link you may also select the help link to view online help guides. Suggested help guides for beginners include "Getting Started" and "Proposals Module: Overview" and "View a Proposal" under the proposals menu.
If you have questions, contact your college or committee representative.