June 12, 2017
Career Center account service interruption beginning June 14
The Career Center has a new job search technology coming to K-State for the 2017-2018 school year.
The transition to a new system will affect student job search capabilities during June. The following is a timeline for Career Center account access:
- June 14-30: Service interruption for students.
- July 1-31: Temporary job search service for students.
- Aug. 1: Full service for students.
Some of the system features students and employers can expect to see include:
- Intuitive and visually appealing interface.
- Convenient online appointment scheduling.
- Personalized job/applicant recommendations.
- Comprehensive part/full-time job and internship search capabilities.
- Streamlined on-campus interview sign-up and management.
- User-friendly access to career fairs and events.
- Up-to-date employer contact database.
Please visit the Career Center website for more information regarding future updates.