September 15, 2015
K-State CES mobile app: Simplifying the Career Fair Experience
Students are encouraged to download the K-State CES app prior to attending the All-University Career Fair to navigate it successfully. The app features an interactive map, list of employers, and other great features.
The fair will be from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 22, and Wednesday, Sept. 23, in Bramlage Coliseum. Students are encouraged to dress professionally and bring multiple copies of their resumes.
Show Career and Employment Services starting at 8 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 15, in Holtz Hall that you've downloaded the app and receive a free doughnut — while supplies last.
The All-University Career Fair hosts more than 300 companies, industries, and agencies that students may network with to learn about career and internship opportunities. Students who download the app have access to special features like:
- Interactive map of Bramlage Coliseum with employer table numbers.
- List of employers for both days — including their website, positions offered and the majors in which they're looking.
- Search box — search by company or by major.
- Share buttons for Facebook and Twitter.
- A photo album to upload pictures of the fair.
- A notes section for students to jot down notes.
- An inbox for students to receive messages from Career and Employment Services.
The app is available for download now on all devices: K-State CES.
For more information about the fair visit the Career and Employment Services website.