All-University Career Fair
Tuesday, September 22, 2015: Employers A-J
Wednesday, September 23, 2015: Employers K-Z
11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Information for Students
Visit with over 275 employers for career, internship, and co-op positions. Bring your student ID, multiple copies of your resume, and dress professionally. A career fair shuttle (ATA bus) will be available to take students from the Union to the northwest entrance of Bramlage Coliseum. The shuttle will run approximately every 20 minutes beginning at 10:45 AM until 4:00 PM.
- Search employers attending
- View list of participating employers for next day interview (PDF)
- Student Guide Tuesday (PDF)
- Student Guide Wednesday (PDF)
Career Fair Prep
- NEW! K-State CES career fair app featuring an interactive map, list of employers, and other great features.
- Fast Pass preregistration is closed
- Manhattan campus registrants should pick up your name badge at Holtz Hall by Monday, September 21st, 5 PM. You must have your name badge for the Fast Pass entrance.
- If you are not on the Manhattan campus, you will need to provide your email receipt (printed or displayed on your smartphone) for the Fast Pass entrance.
- Career Fair Student Guide LiveBinder - info in one place
- Prepare for a career fair
- Attend career preparation workshops
- Dress to Impress: career fair attire tips
- Career fair tips
- An ATA bus will shuttle students between the Union and Bramlage approximately every 20 minutes between 10:45 AM-4:00 PM
- View map of entire Bramlage Coliseum (PDF)
Kansas State University is pleased to announce the All-University Career Fair. Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with outstanding K-State students in hiring for careers, internships, or co-op positions.