January 27, 2015
Coming soon: Second release of KSU Advisor Center in iSIS
As part of a yearlong project to improve academic advising tools, additional features will be available Monday, Feb. 2, in the KSU Advisor Center in iSIS.
The new features will provide advisors with quick and easy access to essential advisee information:
- Class schedules.
- Biographical/demographic information.
- DARS and academic history reports.
- Service indicators such as holds.
- Test scores — ACT, SAT, etc.
- Transfer information, and much more.
Hands-on instructor-led training will be offered in February. Dates, times and locations will be announced in K-State Today.
Additional features will be released in 2015. See the KSU Advisor Center product roadmap for details.