October 14, 2014
K-State Online: Course Assessment training available Oct. 21 and Nov. 4
Only two more Course Assessment training sessions are left this semester for K-State Online powered by Canvas. Learn how to use the assessment tools in Canvas to track and improve student learning in your courses.
Course Assessment training is available on Tuesday, Oct. 21, and Tuesday, Nov. 4. Registration is required, so sign up for the courses in HRIS. Both training classes will be in 301A Hale Library.
To sign up for assessment training, sign in to HRIS at as.ksu.edu/HRIS:
- Under Employee Self Service, select Learning and Development.
- Select KSU Training Enrollment.
- Locate the course you want, and click View Available Sessions.
- Click the session you would like to attend.
- Verify your personal information and then click Continue.
To learn more about Canvas training, view the training page on the K-State Online powered by Canvas website.