Paper Transcripts Hold for Pick-Up
(Former Students that Attended Fall 2008 or After)
1. Read Things to Know When Requesting a Transcript.
2. Former students that attended Fall 2008 or after, will access KSIS (the integrated student information system) to order a transcript. To reactivate a password, please contact the IT Help Desk at 785-532-7722. Once you have access to KSIS, go to the K-State home page to sign in. Click on “sign in” located in the top right hand corner, then click on KSIS in the drop down box. This will bring up the log-in window.
3. Log in to KSIS.
4. From the KSIS Home Page, to the right, in the KSIS Links box, click Student Center.
5. On the left, open the Other Academic... list box next to this week's schedule and click Order a Transcript.
6. Click the Go button.
7. Next click on Click here to order a transcript button.
Note: This takes you to a separate website to complete the transcript order. If the transcript ordering window does not appear, you may have a pop-up blocker enabled. For steps on disabling common pop-up blockers, click HERE.
8. If this is your first time ordering, verify all contact and address information and then click Submit.
Note: The information presented here comes from within KSIS. Incorrect information at this location indicates that the information in KSIS is also incorrect. You must go into KSIS to correct this information. Changing contact and address information on this transcript portal does NOT change the information in KSIS.
9. Read the information regarding the transcript ordering process, and then click on the blue
10. From the list of University Documents, select Paper Transcript for Pick-Up (Former Student).
The product information will pop-up
11. The Paper Transcript Hold for Pick-Up (Former Students) will appear.
12. Enter the recipient's name. (This is the name of the person picking up the transcript.)
13. Enter special instructions you might have in the Special Instructions Field.Note: This field can be used to give permission for another person to pick-up your transcript. They will have to have to show a photo ID.
14. Enter the quantity of transcripts to send to this recipient.
15. Click Continue.
16. Verify the charges and the recipient information are correct, and then click Checkout.
17. Read about your FERPA rights, check the box, “I Accept”, and then click Next.
18. Verify the payment and billing information, and then click Next.
19. Re-verify all billing, recipient, and charge information, and then click Confirm.
20. Enter your credit card information and click only once; this can take several minutes.
21. A confirmation page will pop-up that includes your order number. If done with order, log out.
22. You will receive an email confirmation of your order.
Picking up a Transcript
Once orders for Hold for Pick-Up are processed, an email is sent to the student indicating the order status is updated to Delivered and the document status to Ready for Pickup. Two hours after receiving this email, the transcript is available for pick up. Students can pick up their transcripts Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. in 118 Anderson Hall, Manhattan, KS or 208 College Center, Salina, KS. Transcripts will only be released to the recipient named on the order. Students must present a valid photo ID when picking up a Hold for Pick-Up transcript. If anyone other than the student will be picking up the transcripts, the student must authorize the name of the person picking up the transcript on the online ordering form in the field marked "Recipient Name". The person picking up the transcript on your behalf must present a valid photo ID. Transcripts must be picked up within 45 days of the date ordered. All orders older than 45 days will be destroyed.