An Intercultural Leadership Experience
Join all new and first-year K-State students for a night of meaningful dialogue and building connections.
What you’ll do:
- Learn how to create communities of belonging
- Build cross-cultural relationships through meaningful dialogue
- Engage in active listening, empathy and perspective-taking
- Build your skillset to understand cultural differences and similarities
How you’ll use it later:
- Recognize the ways in which your cultural and social identities make an impact on how you see and experience the world.
- Recognize the ways in which others’ cultural and social identities differ from your own and how they see and experience the world differently, like you.
- Demonstrate authentic curiosity and empathy when engaging in meaningful dialogues across difference.
- Identify tangible action steps you can take to create a community of belonging for all at K-State.
Fall 2023 Event
Save the date! The fall 2023 Wildcat Dialogues will take place 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 8, at the K-State Student Union.
K-State faculty, staff and students are invited to serve on the planning committee and serve as facilitators for the sixth Wildcat Dialogues. To join the planning committee or to inquire for more information, please fill out the interest survey form or email Tamara Bauer at firstname.lastname@example.org, Mariya Vaughan at email@example.com, Graciela Berumen at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Corey Williamson at email@example.com.
Read the FAQs or email Mariya Vaughn at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tamara Bauer at email@example.com.
View photos from the 2019 event on Facebook.