October 13, 2020
Training opportunity today: Student check-ins
We are midway through the semester. As an instructor, are you on track? Do you feel connected with your students?
We invite faculty, GTAs and anyone with an interest in quality teaching to join us at 10 a.m. on Tuesday, Oct. 13, via Zoom for a conversation on student check-ins where we will address these questions:
- What is a student check-in?
- How do they benefit the student and instructor?
- How are student check-ins different from a TEVAL?
- How do I plan for and implement a check-in?
- What do I do with the feedback?
Laura Widenor and Trina McCarty, Global Campus instructional designers, will moderate the discussion and fellow faculty will share their experiences. We invite you to bring questions and join in this discussion.
If you have any questions or additional ideas for training topics, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.