KSIS Upgrade Project
K-State’s Student Information System (KSIS) was successfully upgraded to PeopleTools 8.55 and Campus Solutions 9.2 the weekend of July 21-23. The upgrade represents K-State’s ongoing investment to provide the K-State community with the most complete, flexible, and innovative student information system available.
The project team is currently working on post-go live tasks and expects to close out the project on or around Sept. 1.
Learn about KSIS 9.2
Visit the KSIS 9.2 Resources page for an overview of new features, FAQs, videos, troubleshooting tips, and more.
Why did we upgrade KSIS?
To deliver new, innovative features including:
- Mobile-friendly features for iOS and Android devices*
- Enhanced system navigation and personalization features
- Select mobile-friendly student self-service functions
- Compliance with Web content accessibility guidelines
- Improved system life cycle management tools
- Additional features that support the student life cycle
* KSIS 9.2 provides the foundation for future mobile-friendly self-service functions for students, advisors, faculty, and staff.
The project required significant time and dedication of many functional and technical experts, therefore a temporary moratorium on new, non-essential projects was in effect during the project. The moratorium will be lifted soon after the successful completion of the project.
For more information, contact: Diana Blake, Associate Director/KSIS Product Manager at email@example.com or 785 532-7843.