Final Grade Submission Information - Fall 2021
Final grade submission is in KSIS only. Instructors are encouraged to visit KSIS and become familiar with the system and tools prior to submitting final grades.
|Grade Roster Availability||Grade rosters are available in KSIS for grade entry after 5:00 P.M. Friday, December 3rd.||Grade Rosters are available in KSIS for grade entry after 5 p.m. on the last day of class.|
|Grade Submission Deadlines|
Grades are due in KSIS at 5:00 p.m., December 21st for term courses with final exams given Monday, December 13th - Friday, December 17th.
Grades are due five business days after a class ends, except when the last day of the non-standard time class coincides with the last day of the regular session classes for a term. In that case, the grade submission deadline is the same as a regular session class.
The final day to submit grades for Fall 2020 is December 21st at 5:00 p.m.
|Grades Available for Students for Viewing||December 22nd, after 8:00 A.M.||Five business days after the course ends - once grades have been approved and posted to students’ academic records in KSIS.|
Important Grade Submission Facts
- A grade must be assigned to all students before their grades can be Approved in KSIS, otherwise, grades will remain in a Review status.
- Instructors are encouraged to periodically click the Save button when entering grades for large course sections.
- Instructors who copy grades from K-State Online to KSIS must also go to KSIS and Approve the grades in order to Post the grades to the students' academic history.
- A grade of NR (Not Reported) will be automatically inserted in ALL Grade Rosters for each student who does not have a final grade reported.
Here are links to step-by-step instructions and additional information about submitting final grades in KSIS:
- Enter and Approve Final Grades
- Submit Participation Information with Grades in KSIS
- Copy Final Grades from K-State Online to KSIS
- Reconcile KSIS Class Roster with other Rosters
- Request Grade Change in KSIS
Instructor-led training is also available to faculty, instructors, and teaching assistants at no charge. Registration is required. See the KSIS Training page for details.