Graduate Funding Resources
KSU Graduate School Fellowship Opportunities:
Click here for Fellowship opportunities
These include a monthly stipend AND a fully-furnished apartment at no cost. Live in/near the residence halls or Jardine apartments.
History Department Funding:
(Due in early March)
Contact the Director of Admissions and Awards, Professor Heather McCrea at email@example.com for more information and watch for emails to the Graduate Listserv in the early spring for the final deadline.
Not on the Graduate Listserv? Contact Melissa Janulis at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the list.
External Sources of Funding:
- Potential funding for projects and community events that promote and/or that draw on history, literature, and culture to engage the public with stories that spark conversations.
- This program provides fellowships to students of superior academic ability—selected on the basis of demonstrated achievement, financial need, and exceptional promise—to undertake study at the doctoral and Master of Fine Arts level in selected fields of arts, humanities, and social sciences (History is one of the selected fields).
- A Federal Pell Grant, unlike a loan, does not have to be repaid. The amount depends on your financial need, costs to attend school, status as a full-time or part-time student, and plans to attend school for a full academic year or less. Applicants must complete the FAFSA.
- Sign up for free to search for fellowships near you!
- List of fellowships and internships sponsored by the Smithsonian Institute.
- List of grants and funding available to individuals with varying application deadlines. *some are faculty grants*
- Awards for Graduate Students or recent graduate students, with deadlines in October and November 2021.