Distance Learning at K-State

Degree Seeking Graduate Student Application

US Citizens and permanent residents application
International students application

Non-Degree Seeking Graduate Student Application

Students who do not plan to formally apply to a program right away may enroll in classes as a non-degree seeking student. No more than 9 semester hours earned as a non-degree seeking student may be transferred into a regular degree program.

To enroll as a non-degree seeking student for your first semester in graduate courses through the Kansas State University Global Campus, follow the instructions under How to Enroll on the course search page.

Distance Education tuition and fees