Download and open the ETDR template - Word for Mac 2011
To download the template:
- Go to the Templates page.
- Click the link for Masters theses/reports or Doctoral dissertations.
- Make sure the button to Save File is selected. Click OK.
- Specify where you want to save the file (masters.doc or doctoral.doc). In the Save As menu, be sure Word Document is selected. Click Save.
To begin using the template:
- Start Microsoft Word.
- Open the template file you downloaded in the previous steps (masters.doc or doctoral.doc).
When you save your file, you may want to do two things:
- Rename it (for example, AnnSmith.docx).
- If you will need to share your file with others who are using older versions of Word (pre-2007), save your file in Compatibility Mode. To do this, click File, then Save As. In the Format menu select Word 97-2004 Document (.doc) and then click Save.