Download and open the ETDR template - Word for Mac 2008
To download the template:
- Go to the Templates page.
- Click the link for Masters theses/reports or Doctoral dissertations.
- Make sure the button to Save File is selected. Click OK.
- Specify where you want to save the file (masters.doc or doctoral.doc). In the Save As menu, be sure Word Document is selected. Click Save.
To begin using the template:
- Start Microsoft Word.
- Open the template file you downloaded in the previous steps (masters.doc or doctoral.doc).
When you save your file, you may want to do two things:
- Rename it (for example, AnnSmith.doc).
- Save it in Compatibility Mode so that you can share it with others who are using older versions of Word on their computer. To do this, in the Format menu select Word 97-2004 Document (.doc) and then click Save.