Who should I contact if I need help?

Questions about these topics:

  • Graduation procedures, requirements and deadlines
  • ETDR fees
  • Embargo (request for delayed publication in K-REx)
  • Commencement


Graduate School
119 Eisenhower Hall
785-532-6191 or 800-651-1816

Questions about these topics:

  • Templates and formatting your ETDR
  • Reviewing your ETDR and supplemental files
  • Working with image or audio files
  • Converting your Word or LaTeX file to PDF
  • Logging into K-REx to submit your ETDR

Fill out the ETDR Request Form (requires K-State eID/password)

Or contact the IT Help Desk directly

IT Help Desk
222 K-State Student Union
Cat's Pause Lounge
785-532-7722 or 800-865-6143