Diversity Point People
DPPs have the following roles, within their various Colleges/Departments
- Strategic planning, leadership, and accountability for diversity.
- Assisting in the creation of a college strategic plan for diversity, aligned with the university’s Strategic Plan for Diversity.
- Coordinating the college diversity committee, or acting in the capacity of staff support/dean’s liaison.
- Assisting in the recruitment and retention of underrepresented faculty and staff.
- Assisting in the recruitment and retention of underrepresented students.
- Assisting in identifying and working with Faculty Diversity Fellows, in the colleges where this is appropriate.
- Promoting curriculum transformation (cutting edge pedagogy; infusion of Tilford competencies, internationalization, etc.).
- Assisting in fundraising efforts to support the college’s strategic plan for diversity and the university’s plan, as appropriate.
- Assisting with special initiatives and projects/events, as requested.
- Attending the coordinating meetings for college Diversity Point People organized by the Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer.
Membership Roster FY 2018
|Architecture, Planning & Design|
|Arts and Sciences|