1. K-State home
  2. »CARE
  3. »Resource Guide
  4. »Physical Safety

Center for Advocacy, Response and Education

Center for Advocacy, Response and Education
Kansas State University
206 Holton Hall
1101 Mid-Campus Drive N
Manhattan, KS 66506 

8:00 AM-5:00 PM


If you believe that someone is a danger to themselves or others, please use the Student of Concern referral form through the Office of Student Life.

Click here for the referral form.

Physical Safety

CARE Survivor Advocates can help students, staff, and faculty create a safety plan to ensure their safety both on and off-campus. Advocates also conduct lethality assessments to determine immediate threats to safety.

In addition, Survivor Advocates can assist with filing protection orders through the state of Kansas. To learn more about protection orders, click here or schedule an appointment with a CARE advocate.

If there is a concern for an individual's immediate safety, please call 911.

If an individual ever feels unsafe walking on campus:

  • Call Wildcat Walk at (785) 395-SAFE and an escort will meet you and walk you to another on-campus destination or up to two blocks off-campus. If you are driving to campus, you can arrange to be met in your parking lot and be escorted to the residence halls or another location.
  • Push one of the blue light emergency buttons found throughout the K-State campus.
  • Services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Other Resources Available: