Report a Student of Concern

Are you concerned about the health, behavior, or welfare of a K-State student?

Report it here:

We can reach out to them to help them get the assistance they need.

If this is an on-campus emergency that requires immediate action, please call 911.

You may also contact the K-State Manhattan campus police at (785) 532-6412 or Polytechnic campus security at (785) 826-2952.

Concerned about a faculty or staff member?

Faculty and staff employee assistance

The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides confidential assistance to help university employees resolve personal problems that affect job performance. The program is confidential and helps identify resources that can help.

For more information, contact Human Capital Services at 785-532-6277 or see the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).