Show Holton Hall on campus map
Interactive campus map
Holton Hall contains administrative offices and student services, including the Office of Student Life. Its rugged stone exterior features is designed in a Romanesque architectural style.
- Academic Achievement Center, 101 Holton Hall, email@example.com, 532-6492
- Academic Advising, 101 Holton Hall, 532-6250
- Academic Coaching Program, 101 Holton Hall, 532-6492, fax 532-6457
- Center for Advocacy, Response, and Education, 206 Holton Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6444, fax 532-6457
- Educational Supportive Services, 103 Holton Hall, 532-5642
- Honor and Integrity System, 201F Holton Hall, email@example.com, 532-2595
- K-State First, 014 Holton Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-1501
- LGBT Resource Center, 207 Holton Hall, email@example.com, 532-5352
- McNair Scholars Program, 007 Holton Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6137, fax 532-6457
- Student Access Center, 202 Holton Hall, email@example.com, 532-6441, video phone 370-0431, fax 532-6457
- Student Legal Services, 201 Holton Hall, 532-6432, fax 532-5307
- Student Life, Office of, 201 Holton Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org, 532-6432, fax 532-5307
- Vice Provost for Student Success, 102 Holton Hall, email@example.com, 532-6492
Holton Hall was built in 1900 with $25,000 appropriated by the state legislature for an agricultural building on the K-State campus. While it originally hosted agricultural and dairy classes, an eventual remodel would turn it into the home of the K-State Department of Education.
Student services and administrative offices took over the building in 1989 after a $1 million interior renovation raised through student fees. The building's namesake is Professor E.L. Holton, who worked in sociology and education before becoming head of the department of education and then dean of the summer session.