Engage: Multicultural Scholars Day
Connect with the K-State community
Engage: Multicultural Scholars Day offers future Wildcats interactive experiences throughout campus that will highlight what life as a K-Stater will be. You will get a chance to test out new technologies in our Sunderland Foundation Innovation Lab, learn from current students about how to get involved in undergraduate research, get an insider's tour of the Morris Family Multicultural Student Center and much more!
Engage: Multicultural Scholars Day is free to attend — lunch in the residence halls is also included!
Date, time and location
- Date: Friday, Feb. 25 Registration Closed
- Time: Check-in begins at 9 a.m. with programming lasting until 4 p.m.
- Location: The event kicks off in the K-State Student Union on the Manhattan campus.
About Engage: Multicultural Scholars Day
Engage: Multicultural Scholars Day will give you the opportunity to:
- Take an interactive tour of the Sunderland Foundation Innovation Lab
- Talk with current multicultural students from all majors and backgrounds about their undergraduate research
- Explore student organizations, including the 40-plus multicultural student organizations supported by the Diversity and Multicultural Student Affairs office
- Get an insider's tour of the Morris Family Multicultural Student Center, as well as other state-of-the-art K-State facilities
- Have lunch in our state-of-the-art dining facilities
- Participate in critical thinking and leadership through the arts
- Browse academic majors and programs
Parents/guardians often find value in attending sessions as well. You may bring up to two guests to attend with you.
Learn more about how we'll communicate with you after you register and our registration/cancelation policies.
We're here to help! Email us at email@example.com.