1. K-State home
  2. »Admissions
  3. »Apply
  4. »Advanced


Ahead of the game

If you enrolled in college-level programs while still in high school with the International Baccalaureate, or IB, and Advanced Placement, or AP, programs, you may be able to earn college credit at Kansas State University.

Advanced Placement

Earn college credits with exams from the College Entrance Examination Board's Advanced Placement in May of your junior or senior year at high schools offering advanced placement courses.

Find out what advanced placement test scores transfer

International Baccalaureate

If you achieved International Baccalaureate test scores that are eligible for K-State credit, you can request a score report be provided to K-State.

Find out what International Baccalaureate test scores transfer

Credit by exam

K-State encourages you to test out of courses in which you already have academic knowledge comparable to that gained in collegiate study. K-State accepts credit by exam from the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) and the DANTES Subject Standardized Test (DSST).

Find a list of credit-by-exam courses

Get details about taking an exam

Request information

Apply today

Meet your rep