August 19, 2014
K-State Online: Canvas workshops available this week
Instructors upgrading their courses to K-State Online, powered by Canvas, can receive face-to-face help this week by attending the Canvas workshops in the K-State Student Union.
Drop by the workshops to receive help with:
- Downloading files and content from K-State Online Classic and importing the files and content into Canvas.
- Exporting assignment questions from Classic, converting the files, and importing the questions into Canvas.
- Aligning your questions with outcomes in Canvas.
Help is available on a first-come, first-served basis. You will need to bring a laptop with you to access your course. If needed, you can borrow a laptop from the Information Technology Assistance Center, but you will need to bring your own storage device.
The workshops will be in Staterooms 2 and 3 on the first floor of the Union adjacent to the food court.
- 2-5 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 19
- noon to 5 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 20
- 2-5 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 21
- noon to 5 p.m. Friday, Aug. 22
K-State's assessment office will be on hand each day from 2-5 p.m. to provide help with aligning your questions with outcomes in Canvas.
To learn more about the K-State Online upgrade, view the K-State Online powered by Canvas website.