Multimedia equipment can be checked out for free by current K-State students, faculty, and staff at no charge. Equipment is to be used for academic purposes. Other uses are by special permission at the discretion of iTAC managers. Highest priority will be given to activities that support academic/educational programs at Kansas State University.
- A current K-State ID card is required to verify identity.
- Checkout time limit is three days (extensions may be possible).
- Equipment must be returned by noon on the due date.
- Patrons must provide their own recording media.
(SD card, DVD tape, flash drive, etc.).
- For equipment reservations, call 785-532-4918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show a current K-State ID card when picking up equipment (214 Hale Library).
- Provide your K-State email address (for notifications).
- Provide a working telephone number.
- Sign the checkout policy agreement form at the time of checkout.
Late fees and damages
- Overdue charge per item each hour the equipment is late for 3-day checkout items: $1.00 per hour.
- Overdue charge per item for each hour the equipment is late for short term checkout items: $5.00 per hour.
- Charge for items lost, damaged or stolen is: $100 and 40% of the remaining cost.
- Charge for damaged or missing items under $100 will be full replacement cost.