Multimedia equipment can be checked out for free by current K-State students, faculty, and staff at no charge. A current K-State ID card is required to verify identity.
- Checkout time limit is three days. (Extensions may be possible.)
- Equipment must be returned by noon on the due date.
- Patrons must provide their own recording media
(SD card, DVD tape, flash drive, etc.).
- For equipment reservations, call 785-532-4918 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Show a current K-State ID card when picking up equipment (214 Hale Library).
- Provide your K-State email address (for notifications).
- Provide a working telephone number.
- Sign the checkout policy agreement form at the time of checkout.
Late fees and damages
- Late fees are charged at a rate of $1.00 per hour per equipment item.
- Damaged or missing accessories will be charged to the patron at replacement cost.
- An immediate hold is put on any K-State student account with late fees or damages exceeding $25.