Registration for the 2018 K-State Leadership Seminar is now open.
On or before
After March 16
Individual Registration Rate
4+ Team Registration Rate (4 or more participants from the same department, organization or company)
8+ Team Registration Rate (8 or more participants from the same department, organization or company)
If you wish to receive continuing education credits for attending K-State Leadership Seminar, please email Josh Hilbrand (email@example.com) for details. Processing fees apply.
- Step 1 - Click the "Register Online" link above. On the landing page, select your Registration Type and click “Add to Cart”.
- Step 2 - On the Shopping Cart page, click “Add Attendee." Fill in your information, and click “Submit.”
- **If you already have a registration profile, or would like to create one, click "Sign In or Create Profile."
- Step 3 - Click “Checkout.” Complete the Additional Information Needed section, and click "Continue."
- Step 5 - You have the option to pay the total amount now, or select “Invoice Me.” Click “Next” and then “Submit Order.” If you are paying now, you will be taken to a payment window called CashNet. Finalize your payment in the system.
If you have questions about your registration or the registration process, please contract the conference registration office or call 785-532-5569 weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central).
- Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover accepted. Your credit card statement will show payment to KSU Controller's Office IV.
- Check: Payable to Kansas State University, FEIN 48-0771751
- Agency Purchase Order: Before submitting your registration to your business office for processing, please fax a copy of your registration form to Conference Registration at 785-532-2422. Please provide the actual copy of the APO as soon as it is available.
Parking is available in the K-State Parking Garage adjacent to the Union. If you plan to park in the garage the day of the seminar, we encourage you to purchase an event parking permit in advance from K-State Parking Services.
If you are park in the garage and do not purchase a conference permit, regular hourly rates will apply. The current rate is $1.50 per hour or $12 per day.
Find a campus parking map here.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you must cancel your registration, please notify the conference registration office at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 9, 2017, to receive a refund less a $25 administrative fee. Cancellations after March 9 will not be eligible for refunds, but the registration may be transferred to another individual within your organization. Fees will not be canceled for registrants who do not attend the seminar and have not notified the conference registration office by the cancellation deadline.
Kansas State University may cancel or postpone any course or activity because of insufficient enrollment or other unforeseen circumstances. If a program is canceled or postponed, registration fees will be refunded, but we cannot be held responsible for other costs, charges, or expenses, including cancellation/change charges assessed by airlines or travel agencies. Registration fees will not be canceled and refunds will not be issued if the program is held but the registrant is unable to attend due to travel delays or cancellations caused by inclement weather, or due to other extraordinary circumstances beyond the control of Kansas State University.
Photographs, Publicity and Participant List: Registration for this event gives consent for photographs, publicity and inclusion on the participant list unless K-State Global Campus is notified in writing prior to the start date. Please write email@example.com.
A conference or noncredit program participant who needs accommodations due to a disability or special dietary requirements should indicate services needed at the time of registration. If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-532-2560. Early notification is requested to ensure that accommodations can be provided in a timely manner.