The mission of the K-State Leadership Seminar is to enhance the leadership skills and capacities of the K-State community and communities throughout Kansas.
The objectives of the seminar are:
- To orchestrate an annual leadership development experience that:
- Provides practical, hands-on information, tools, and best practices and "next practices" for effective leadership;
- Motivates and inspires participants to engage in the practice of leadership;
- Facilitates both formal and informal learning among/by participants;
- Features multiple and diverse perspectives about leadership.
- To cultivate a learning community, connecting K-State faculty and staff with an interest in leadership development.
- To facilitate opportunities for continued learning beyond the annual seminar.