- S.H.A.P.E. provides presentations to both campus and non-campus groups.
- At least one week notice is necessary to schedule a program.
- S.H.A.P.E. will develop programs to fit the needs of your group.
- Call 785.532.6595 or e-mail email@example.com or complete the online request form.
- Programs are presented to groups that are at or near the K-State campus. Call to see if you qualify!
- Sexually Transmitted Disease Information
- HIV/AIDS Information
- Discussion of Risky Behaviors
- Discussion of Prevention Methods Including Abstinence
- Correct Condom Use
- Healthy Realationships and Communication
Comments from past S.H.A.P.E. presentation audiences:
"I don't do anything, but I'm glad that I am aware."
"I learned that there are many STD's and many ways of getting them."
"They (the presenters) did a very good job of explaining the dangers and precautions."
"I didn't know STD's were so easily spread."
"I will be more careful overall."
"They (the presenters) were friendly and open to all."
"Very helpful, had fun."
"There are many more behaviors that are a potential risk that I didn't realize."
"I am more aware of what's out there."