1105 Sunset Ave, Room 101
The emphasis of our services is to provide brief intervention in a student's life that may assist in decision making, skill-building, or mental health support. The overriding goal for all students is to maintain successful academic progress and personal well-being. We provide:
- Short-term, focused counseling to currently registered K-State students in areas of:
- Crisis intervention
- Matters of Personal Concern
- Support throughout the Semester
Consultation to K-State Faculty and Staff
- Assist in the identification and referral of additional and appropriate resources on campus or in the community.
What to Expect at your first session
- Staff will help you resolve your issue or assist you in scheduling an appointment with an alternative resource within the community.
- Attend your scheduled meeting with your assigned counselor. If for any reason you cannot attend your scheduled meeting. please call as early as possible to reschedule or cancel.