Lafene Health Center
Lafene Health Center, located adjacent to the west side of campus at 1105 Sunset Avenue, offers K-State students comprehensive, high quality, easily accessible, affordable outpatient health care. The Center also serves as a resource and an advocate for health education, promotion and wellness.
Current Campus Health Issues & Events
Flu Vaccine Walk-In Clinic Dates:
- December 5, 12
The clinic will be open 8:30 am to 11:30 am, and 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Students - $15, all others - $20
Injectable (20 minute wait required for injection). Bring Wildcat ID and insurance card. The vaccine is available for K-State students, spouses, faculty and staff and family members 18 years of age and older. The flu vaccine is not available for pregnant women. Please contact your OB provider regarding immunization.
Think you know all there is to know about the flu???
Test your knowledge by taking this interactive quiz.
<- Click on the image to take the quiz.
Type I Diabetes Support Group
- Sponsored by Mercy Regional Diabetes Center
- FREE and open to the public.
- Dates: Every 2nd Thursday evening of the month
- Times: 7:30 - 8:30pm
- Where: The Diabetes Center Classroom at Lafene Health Center/Mercy Diabetes Clinic
- Location: 1105 Sunset Ave. Manhattan, KS 66502 (Lower level entrance of Lafene building on south side. Parking off Platt St.)
- For questions contact: 785-587-5481
- Want a health presentation for your group? New online presentation request form makes it easy to request one!
- SHAPE, SNAC, and SHAC--recruiting for new members
- Sign up for IQ Health - a secure patient portal. Call 785.532.6544 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account.
- TB screening required for new students