SNAC is a student peer education group focused on educating the University community about healthy eating strategies and body image.
If you want to make a difference on the K-State campus and help promote sensible eating and body image choices, this is the group for you!
- SNAC offers a chance to:
- gain experience with health fairs and other interactive exhibits.
- gain public speaking experience by giving presentations to campus and community groups.
- get to know other students who share your passion for a healthy, balanced lifestyle.
- participate in planning a campus-wide event to promote National Eating Disorders Awareness Week.
- learn to work effectively as a team to accomplish group goals.
- satisfy work experience requirements for dietetics and other degree programs.
- have FUN while helping others!