Life at K-State
Explore what life at Kansas State University has to offer...
K-State is a friendly place full of people ready to welcome you to the K-State Family. We want every student to feel safe and respected as shown in our K-State values. We look forward to supporting all students from any background by providing private spaces for practicing religion, specialized dietary options in dining centers, and staff who can assist with any other need.
- More than 100 countries are represented in our student body
- #3 for best town-gown relations (campus and community relationship)
- #4 for best quality of life
- #6 for best athletic facilities
- #8 for happiest students
- 2018 recipient of the Higher Education Excellence in Diversity (HEED) Award from Insight into Diversity magazine
Rankings by Princeton Review, 2018