October 7, 2022
HCS-benefits to provide in-person open enrollment assistance across campus
Open enrollment is underway.
Benefits-eligible employees have until Oct. 31 to elect their 2023 benefits. As in recent years, 2022 features an active enrollment, meaning you must re-enroll for next year's benefits even if you do not anticipate making any changes to your benefits portfolio. To help ensure you enroll in benefits that work best for you and your family, your HCS benefits team wants to be accessible to help answer any questions or concerns that you may have. The benefits team will host several opportunities across the Manhattan campus where you can stop by to get assistance with any open enrollment and benefits questions:
Monday, Oct. 10
- 9 a.m. to noon — College of Business Administration, 3046 College of Business Building.
- 1-4 p.m. — College of Health and Human Sciences, 166 Justin Hall.
Thursday, Oct. 13
- 1-3 p.m. College of Architecture, Planning & Design, 2122 Regnier Hall.
Monday, Oct. 17
- 2-5 p.m. — Hale Library: Room H1-152C, Resource Link Space, first floor.
Tuesday, Oct. 18
- 1-4 p.m. — Carl R. Ice College of Engineering, 1044 Rathbone Hall.
These events are open to all faculty and staff, and no advanced registration is needed. We hope to see you soon. Can't wait? Your HCS benefits team is here to support you anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.