October 7, 2022
K-State Launch helps your idea take flight
Open to all K-State undergraduate and graduate students, K-State Launch is an idea competition for students with new venture ideas.
Entering your idea is simple. You can either participate in the live qualifying pitch event from 6-8 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 1; or submit a three-minute video of your pitch to Canvas before 11:59 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 3. Solo or team entries will be accepted.
A total of $10,000 in prizes will be awarded. The top 20 finalists will receive a $175 general scholarship and compete live on the day of the event. These finalists will be competing for the following prizes:
- First place — $3,000 scholarship.
- Second place — $2,000 scholarship.
- Third place — $1,000 scholarship.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit Award — $500 scholarship.
Below are the key dates for fall 2022 K-State Launch:
- Oct. 25 — Pitch Workshop at 4 p.m. in the Entrepreneurship Center in the College of Business. Come get tips, tricks and best practice information on pitching before entering the Launch competition.
- Nov. 1 — Live Pitch Night event sponsored by the Entrepreneurship Club at 6 p.m. in the Entrepreneurship Center in the College of Business. Anyone is welcome to sign up to give their live pitch for a chance to practice or be selected to move on to the final live event.
- Nov. 3 — Submission deadline for online entries via Canvas.
- Nov. 8 — Final live event.