March 24, 2020
Student organization registration opens April 1 with support sessions available this week
Submitted by Center for Student Involvement
The Center for Student Involvement will facilitate student organization registration for the 2020-2021 academic year beginning April 1. All organizations currently registered through the center should complete registration requirements by May 1 to maintain active status.
Registration requirements have changed slightly from last year and now include a "Student Org Basics" presentation and annual survey. To help organizations prepare for registration, the center will host open Zoom sessions and workshops online this week:
- Engaging Your Org From a Social Distance, 4 p.m. Tuesday, March 24.
- Ask Us Anything, 11:30 a.m. Wednesday, March 25.
- Passing the Torch: Preparing Your Org for 2020-2021, 2:30 p.m. Thursday, March 26.
- How to Get Ready for Registration, 3:30 p.m. Thursday, March 26.
- Creating & Updating Constitutions, 4 p.m. Thursday, March 26.
- Ask Us Anything, 1 p.m. Friday, March 27.
For more information about registration, visit the Center for Student Involvement website or contact email@example.com.