November 11, 2019
National search for an associate dean for online strategic enrollment management
Submitted by Lindsey Fouquette
A committee appointed by K-State Global Campus Dean Karen Pedersen has started a national search for the associate dean for online strategic enrollment management.
The associate dean position is responsible for leading enrollment growth in online programs offered through K-State Global Campus. This role serves as a visionary strategist and change agent, reaching markets to grow enrollment in new and innovative ways. With a focus on online learners, the incumbent develops and deploys a comprehensive strategy that engages prospective and current students through marketing, recruitment, retention, student services, military student engagement, and academic advising.
The following are members of the search committee:
• Dominic Barnes, military student services coordinator, K-State Global Campus.
• Duane Dunn, associate dean for operations and community outreach, K-State Global Campus, committee chair.
• Dianne Leon, admissions representative, K-State Global Campus.
• Ashley Martin, assistant vice president, Division of Communications and Marketing.
• Roger Schieferecke, assistant dean and director, Center for Student Success and Professional Development, College of Education.
• Christopher Smith, executive director, enrollment management and marketing at K-State Polytechnic
Lindsey Fouquette, executive recruitment manager for Human Capital Services, is serving as the executive recruiter.
"This is a critical position as the university continues to focus on strategic enrollment management," Pedersen said. "The associate dean will have a student-centered passion and drive for serving the needs of 21st-century learners."
To learn more about this role visit careers.k-state.edu/cw/en-us/job/508382/. The search committee will accept applications until Dec. 8.