October 9, 2019
Benefits highlight: HealthyKIDS program
The HealthyKIDS program helps eligible employees cover the cost of premiums for their children enrolled in the State Employee Health Plan. To see if you qualify, check the HealthyKIDS program flier.
Eligible employees can apply for HealthyKIDS while enrolling in 2020 coverage through the State Employee Health Plan Membership Administrative Portal.
Enroll in the State Employee Health Plan by following these instructions:
- Log in to HRIS.
- Navigate to Employee Self Service.
- Select Benefits.
- Select Health Insurance Enrollment.
- You may need to re-enter your eID and password.
- Select Kansas State University from the dropdown box.
- Once logged in to the MAP portal, Add Family Member, if applicable.
- Load supporting documents, if applicable.
- Select Enrollments & Events, then Launch Enrollment.
- Make your health insurance selections for coverage.
- Review and select the "I have read and agree..." statement checkbox.
- Select Continue.
- You must print a copy of your health insurance coverage selections for your records (Ctrl+P).
- Log out of the MAP portal.
For more information visit kdheks.gov/hcf/sehp/HealthyKIDS.htm.
Questions? Contact the State Employee Health Plan at KDHE.Benefits@ks.gov.