May 8, 2019
Electrical and computer engineering Senior Design Expo showcases undergraduate student projects
On Thursday, May 9, 47 undergraduate electrical and computer engineering students will display and demonstrate their projects in the ECE Senior Design Expo. The expo will be from 8:15-9:45 a.m. in the atrium of Engineering Hall. The event is free and open to the public. The expo is the culmination of a two-semester capstone course that involves industry partners.
Group projects on display:
• The Water Boy autonomous sprinkler system for lawns.
• Bluetooth Controlled Wireless Charging Station.
• Gravity Mass Flow of Wheat for Energy Capturing.
• Ardent Mills On-Site Generation.
• "Out of the Box" Consumer Oriented Magic Mirror.
• Silicon Thumb.
• The Noisy Cow Flower.
• Biomedical Engineering Recruiting Devices.
• The S.W.O.L.E System for weightlifting observation and evaluation.