March 7, 2018
Students invited to apply for Cargill Fellows program
Students in the colleges of Agriculture, Business Administration or Engineering with an anticipated graduation date of December 2019 through summer 2020 are encouraged to apply for the new Cargill Fellows program. Applications are due at 11:59 p.m. Friday, March 16.
The Cargill Fellows program, a partnership between the Staley School of Leadership Studies and Cargill, offers students a unique and tailored leadership development experience. Fellows will practice leadership skills necessary to work confidently, cross-culturally and thrive in an era of complex and continual change. The program will provide students with the preparation to begin their career with a unique advantage beyond their technical education. Their exposure to and practice with skills such as adapting to change, engaging in diverse environments and critical thinking will cultivate professional competencies that will prepare them for a successful launch into industry.
Cargill fellows will receive and participate in the following:
- A $1,000 scholarship.
- Guaranteed interview for an internship at Cargill for summer 2019.
- Monthly one-on-one leadership coaching with a Cargill coach.
- Unique and exclusive networking opportunities with Cargill professionals.
- Site visits to area Cargill facilities, headquarters, plants, etc.
- Leadership development rooted in industry values and expectations.
For more information on the program, visit the website or contact Amanda Lee, program coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org.