August 29, 2016
Like pets? Petfood Innovation Workshop and Pet Food Experience provides opportunities to volunteer and network
Kansas State University is hosting the second annual Pet Food Experience and Petfood Innovation Workshop Sept. 13-15. Students are invited to volunteer and/or attend the workshop.
Student volunteers will:
- Interact with industry representatives by guiding them to and from workshop locations.
- Network with companies during workshops.
- Learn about job opportunities within companies and potential interviews.
- Showcase your work at the Research Poster Session from 4-6 p.m. Wednesday, Sept. 14.
- Help host participants and industry representatives at the Dine-Around Manhattan event.
If interested, complete the Pet Food Experience volunteer form. Additional information will be sent upon completion.
Contact Kiley Moody at email@example.com with any questions.