October 11, 2023
Important information about fall 2023 commencement
Fall 2023 commencement is rapidly approaching. Below are important steps that have been communicated to students to prepare for the ceremonies on Dec. 8 and 9.
- Apply to graduate: All students must apply to graduate by signing in to KSIS with their eID and password, clicking on "Academic Records" and then "Application for Graduation." Further instructions can be found online.
- Order your regalia: Bachelor's degree graduates will wear purple regalia. It is necessary for you to have purple regalia on the day of your ceremony.
- Attend Grad Bash: Graduates are invited to attend Grad Bash from 4-6 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 7, at the K-State Alumni Center in the Amy Button Renz Banquet Room.
- Review commencement webpage: Visit the commencement webpage to access the schedule and find other valuable information, including details about the day of the ceremony, guest information or general information.
- Watch for your Grad Pass: Approximately one week before the ceremony, monitor your K-State email for the Grad Pass, which you will need to print and bring with you to the ceremony.
Feel free to invite as many guests as you wish; there is no need to RSVP. The university is ready to celebrate with all who can attend.
If you have any additional questions about the commencement ceremony, please contact the commencement committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.