February 14, 2023
Call for performers and exhibitors at annual International Week Celebration
Represent your country or group and raise your international profile during International Coordinating Council's International Week from Sunday, March 26, to Sunday, April 2. International Week is a series of multicultural events that allow students and residents of the Manhattan community to showcase their diverse cultures.
Sign up to perform or represent your country at any of the following events:
- Fashion show — Sunday, March 26.
- Parade — Monday, March 27.
- Dance lessons — Tuesday, March 28.
- Cultural exhibition, Thursday, March 30.
- Talent show, Sunday, April 2.
The deadline to sign up to be a performer or exhibitor is Tuesday, Feb. 28. You can select multiple events and sign up as a group or an individual. Sign up online.
All participants who sign up will be required to attend a mandatory meeting from 5:30-6:30 p.m. Thursday, March 2.
Participants who sign up for the talent show and fashion show will be required to attend rehearsals on the following dates:
- Optional: 5-9 p.m. Wednesday, March 22nd, Forum Hall, K-State Student Union.
- Mandatory: from 5-9 p.m. Saturday, March 25, Forum Hall, K-State Student Union.
- Optional: 5-9 p.m. Monday, March 27, Forum Hall, K-State Student Union.
- Mandatory: 5-9 p.m. Saturday, April 1, Forum Hall, K-State Student Union.
Find pictures of previous International Week celebrations on the International Coordinating Council's Facebook page.
If you have questions or need further clarification, email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.