October 13, 2022
Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices offered Oct. 27
Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices will be offered from 8 a.m. to noon Thursday, Oct. 27, in the K-State Alumni Center Banquet Room C.
The highly interactive session will highlight the strategic best practices necessary for efficiently completing performance reviews and disciplinary action. It will also emphasize the supervisor's role in coaching employees for success and providing support.
The session will help participants:
- Identify best practices and deliver effective planning sessions.
- Create effective SMART objectives and competencies.
- Analyze common biases.
- Review tips for handling employee disciplinary actions.
- Explain university support staff special review and unclassified performance improvement plan.
- Indicate documentation best practices.
You must be a current supervisor of university support staff or unclassified professionals to attend the session. The session is offered in conjunction with the K-State Supervisory Foundations Pillar I: Establishing Your Supervisory Foundation certificate program. Seating is limited.
To register for the session, please complete the registration form.