February 22, 2022
Last call: Stock Pitch Competition team registration
The finance department invites Kansas State University students to put their stock analysis skills to the test with $11,000 in prize money on the line in the fourth annual K-State Stock Pitch Competition.
Teams are required to register by completing the form at cba.k-state.edu/stockpitch by Sunday, Feb. 27.
Registered teams will electronically submit written analysis to Scott Hendrix at email@example.com by noon Friday, March 11. Late submissions, including those received at 12:01 p.m., will not be considered. The top five teams will be announced as finalists Wednesday, March 30. Finalists will be notified by email.
Final competition will take place in person for the top five teams on April 8, where a panel of investment professionals will make its decisions.
- First place will be awarded $5,000.
- Second place will be awarded $3,000.
- Third place will be awarded $2,000.
- Fourth place will be awarded $500.
- Fifth place will be awarded $500.
- Top freshmen-only team will be awarded $500.
- Top non-business major will be awarded $500.
For more information and full competition guidelines, visit cba.k-state.edu/stockpitch.