June 1, 2021
Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices offered virtually on June 14 and 16
Performance Management: Supervisory Best Practices will be offered from 8:30-10:30 a.m. Monday, June 14, and 8:30-10:30 a.m. Wednesday, June 16, via Zoom. Attendance at both sessions will be required to receive credit for the topic.
The highly interactive session will highlight the strategic best practices necessary for efficiently completing performance reviews and disciplinary action. It will also emphasize the supervisor's role in coaching employees for success and providing support.
As a result of this session, participants will:
- Identify best practices and delivering effective planning sessions.
- Create effective SMART objectives and competencies.
- Analyze common biases.
- Review tips for handling employee disciplinary actions.
- Explain USS special review and unclassified performance improvement plan.
- Indicate documentation best practices.
You must be a current supervisor of university support staff or unclassified professionals to attend this session. This session is offered in conjunction with the K-State Supervisory Foundations Pillar I: Establishing Your Supervisory Foundation certificate program, therefore, seating is limited.
To register for this session, please complete this registration form.