May 4, 2021
Never fear, finals prep support is here
The Academic Achievement Center has resources available to support students as they prepare for final exams. Check out the new finals prep website for all the center has to offer during the end of the semester. Below is a summary of those resources.
- The Finals Prep Package includes three tools that are flexible to the needs of the student.
- The BuzzFeed Quiz provides direction on which resources to start with when preparing for finals based on a student's individual needs.
- The Finals Prep Checklist Tool helps students to prioritize classes, create a study plan and map out when they will study for each class.
- This Finals Prep video talks through step-by-step instructions to complete the Finals Prep Checklist Tool.
- The Academic Achievement Center Learning Lab is open for all K-State students from 1:30-3:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 5:30-7:30 p.m. Wednesday and 10 a.m. to noon. Thursday. The Learning Lab is offered both virtually and in person in 107 Holtz Hall. The Learning Lab is closed during finals week.
- Drop-in tutoring is available until May 7. Check the schedules for availability and locations.
- Appointment tutoring is available until May 7. Schedule appointments through the tutoring website.
- Tutoring is closed during finals week.
The Academic Achievement Center provides tools and resources for academic success. Learn more about academic coaching, tutoring services, student success courses, scholar services and engagement with the Office of First-generation Students by visiting the website.