November 10, 2020
Never fear, finals prep support is here
The Academic Achievement Center has resources available to support students as they prepare for final exams. Check out the new finals prep website for all the center has to offer during the end of the semester. Below is a summary of those resources.
- The Finals Prep Package includes 3 tools that are flexible to the needs of the student.
- The BuzzFeed Quiz provides direction on which resources to start with when preparing for finals based on a student's individual needs.
- The Finals Prep Checklist Tool helps students to prioritize classes, create a study plan, and map out when they will study for each class.
- This Finals Prep video talks through step-by-step instructions to complete the Finals Prep Checklist Tool.
- The Learning Lab is open 9 a.m. to noon Mondays and 2-4 p.m. Thursdays until Dec. 4. The Learning Lab is offered both virtually and in person in 101 Holton Hall. The lab is closed Nov. 21-29.
- Drop-in tutoring is available until Nov. 19. Check the schedules for availability and locations.
- Appointment tutoring is available until Dec. 4. Appointments scheduled Nov. 30-Dec. 4 will be virtual only. Schedule appointments through the tutoring website. Closed Nov. 21-29.
- Holtz Hall will be open for private study spaces from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday-Friday starting Nov. 30 through Dec. 11. Individual tutoring rooms are equipped with tables, whiteboards and markers. While in a private study room, masks will be optional if the door is closed. Stop in Holtz Hall for more information and to get a study room.
The Academic Achievement Center provides tools and resources for academic success. Learn more about Academic Coaching, Tutoring Services, Student Success Courses, Scholar Services and engagement with the Office of First-generation Students by visiting k-state.edu/aac.