November 5, 2020
Introduction to the Digital LSAT-Flex Workshop
K-State Mock Trial, a registered departmental student organization, and the founders of LSAT Engine will host a free interactive webinar from 6:30-8 p.m. CST Thursday, Nov. 5, in which attendees will learn all about the new digital LSAT-Flex and the most effective way to prepare for it.
LSAT Engine is a cutting-edge virtual private tutoring program created by former Blueprint founder Justin Capuano and ACT/SAT veteran Josh Lord. The online program uses a patent-pending algorithm to learn your weaknesses and then sets up a to-do list of activities designed to address those specific weaknesses. You even get a performance counselor who will monitor your progress and help you stay on track. With a comprehensive curriculum using the most recent 60 LSATs and thousands of instructional videos covering every possible question type, LSAT Engine is like a tutor with a computer for a brain.
To participate, sign up at www.lsatengine.com/webinars/ksu-mock-trial-digital-lsat-intro-nov-2020. You must sign up for the event through the above link.
Here's what you will learn in the workshop:
• Changes in the appearance of the three sections on LSAC’s new digital interface.
• On-screen note-taking strategies adapted to the features of the new interface.
• How to effectively use scratch paper by working through actual practice questions.
• Insights from students who have taken the LSAT-Flex.
• Efficient diagramming techniques for Logic Game rules.
• Strategies for making both simple and complex deductions.
We hope to see you on Thursday!
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.